This is a surprising interview with my long term CPA, Gina Magel.
We hit on a major list of topics and I’m willing to bet there are some you never realized. Just a few include:
- Why the legal structure is better not in your own name.
- What might be the proper or choice of business structure.
- How does it affect your net income
- How health insurance is handled.
- Why you might want a multi-structure business.
- How structure affects your ability to maximize the tax code.
- How your C corp may hire your S corp or vice versa
- We discuss some of the popular dangers of the ‘New Entrepreneur’.
- The need to do some things before you start your business. YES, before that popular mantra, Take Action.
- Why would planning for monthly and yearly revenue by product for a couple of years is important before you even know what your businesses first sale is.
- 2 Reasons why you must constantly market.
- How a 19 year old boy trying to get a date is like a marketer looking for their next sale.
- When/how to fire a client.
- When can outside home maintenance be deductible.
- How many personal decisions need to be know to your CPA.
How to get in touch with Gina Magel, my CPA:
Web Site: http://www.commoncentsaccountant.com/
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (480) 529-5001